Password and Voice Identification Login Security
The virtual call center industries best home network security systems require all work from home agents to use a User ID and Password to log onto the company's systems. This home agent computer security software also verifies the work from home agent's voice for identification. It is unaffected by a user's language,
dialect, or accent. Each work from home agent chooses a phrase that is easy for them to remember.
The home computer security software requires each work from home agent must to repeat their secret phrase in order to authenticate, which provides
an additional layer of security.
- User ID and Password required for login
- Home agent's voice is verified before login is permitted
- Unaffected by agent's language, dialect, or accent
- Agents select a security phrase to use with voice identification
Home Security Locks Down Agent's Computer
This home agent computer security software automatically locks down the work from home agent's home computer while it's connected to the company's systems.
This assures that the agent's computer is only using authorized applications; prevents company data from
being stored on the work from home agent's computer; prevents printing of screens and copying and pasting functions. home network security software also
captures screen interactions, mouse movements and key strokes; limits internet access to authorized
websites; disables any USB connections. Upon entering the home network security lock down state, the antivirus software can be checked to insure that it is running and up to date,
and the Firewall can be monitored. During the process of returning system control back to the agent the cache as well as all cookies can automatically be cleared to prevent unauthorized access to this
information. Each workstation can be placed in a GeoArea, so that if a workstation ever leaves its GeoArea, any files, data or software pertaining to the company or its clients can be automatically removed.
- Only allows authorized applications
- Prevents company data from being stored on the agent's computer
- Prevents printing of screens, copying and pasting functions
- Captures screen interactions, mouse movements and key strokes
- Limits internet access to authorized websites and disables any USB connections.
- Cookies automatically cleared and much more.